Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lordy, Lordy...

It is almost Christmas! I have some people looking at my Grandmas house and hopefully we will get a wild hair up our butts to get motivated again to start working on the Blue Rock house. We need to sell these houses ASAP! I am soooo motivated to fine my right surro-mommy. I am meeting S on Nove 14th. I have met so many wonderful people and have found out more about my genetic problems! Now I know I should not have even been trying to get ol preggo! I am not sure who reads this, or who cares but it helps to jot down everything to get it outta my brain. Once I get something on my brain I am so GUNGHO about it! Hahaha.

But anywho, who is ready for Christmas and Thanksgiving? I AM!

*HUGS*
Kel

1 comment:

Kami said...

Good luck. Your in my prayers!